UK Certified Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar Trainer
Chief Trainer and Director Jigna Dharod has been training Children and Teachers since last 24 years and have been conducting various workshops on Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar, Handwriting Improvement, Drawing, Painting and Creative crafts across India.
Since 2010 she has established her institute in the name of “Phonics Kingdom” main centre being at Thane and has also started “Phonics Club” at various prestigious schools training more than 2000 students each year.
Academically Jigna has done her Bcom from Mithibai College and thereafter she has persuaded her knowledge in Fine Arts and has also Mastered Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar, Handwriting Improvement, Speech and Drama & Creative Crafts.
To further upgrade herself she has successfully completed Professional Training in Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar from:
- Singapore (September 21),
- Australia (ICE Foundations)
- United Kingdom (Jolly Learning).
- Jigna is also one of the top scorer with A grade in Jolly Phonics Examination held in Singapore 2012 by INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE (ICE – Australia).
- She has been adjusted by ISHMA World Network in association with MMG Worldwide as Excellence in Jolly Phonics and Speech Therapist in India held in Mumbai held in May 2013.
- Currently one of the leading Trainers in India to successfully train more than 900 students in Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar Teachers Training Courses.
- She has already helped over 200 students personally to start their Jolly Phonics workshops for kids and have helped many students for getting jobs in prestigious schools as Phonics Teachers.
- She has employed more than 30 teachers to train kids in her centres thus giving a very good employment opportunity to all the students who are part of Phonics Kingdom.
- On a SOCIAL SERVICE medium she has trained a fleet of house maids with Jolly Phonics to teach English and also working with few kids who has Dyslexia.
She is currently running her Teachers Training Programs from:
School Training Programs
Jigna has successfully completed School Training Workshops for Teachers at:
- Euro International School – Airoli,
- Lexican Global School – Bhayander
- Sierra International School – Thane
- Birla International School – Kalyan
- Don Bosco School – Matunga
- Rashmi International School – Naigoan
- New Horizon School – Airoli
- Fountain Head School – Surat
She was also invited by Ryan International School to address parents on “Importance of Jolly Phonics” for their kids.