Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar, Jolly English Accredited Trainer – Jolly Learning UK
Chief Trainer and Director Jigna Dharod has been training Children and Teachers since last 24 years and have been conducting various workshops on Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar, Jolly English, Handwriting Improvement including Speed Writing, Graphology, Drawing, Painting and Creative crafts across India.
Since 2010 she has established her institute in the name of “Phonics Kingdom” main centre being at Thane and has also started “Phonics Club” at various prestigious schools training more than 3000 students each year.
Education & Achievements:
- B.Com Graduate from Mithibai College.
- Knowledge in Fine Arts.
- Govt Recognised Certified ECCED Trainer.
- Certified Brain Gym Teacher from Education Kinesiology Foundation, USA.
- Certified Professional Trainer for Experiential Learning IIP CANADA
- Certified Handwriting Improvement Trainer.
- Certified Graphologist incl. Signature Analyst.
- Professional Make-up Artist from BHI (bhimakeupacademy.com)
- Attended Certified Courses in Emotional Intelligence, Games Bond, Trainerziser.
- On a Spiritual note International Certified Trainer in Tarot Card Reading, Numerologist, Crystal Therapist, DNA Healing, Rune Reading, Crystal Ball Gazing, Mudra and Color Therapy to name a few.
- International Accredited Jolly Phonics & Jolly Grammar Trainer from JOLLY LEARNING, UK representing them in Asia & worldwide (jollylearning.uk).
- Internationally Certified from various other International Synthetic Phonics Programs like :-
- Phonics International by Debbie Hepplewhite UK (www.phonicsinternational.com),
- Fitzroy Phonics, AUSTRAILIA (www.fitzprog.com.au)
To further upgrade herself she has successfully completed Professional Training in Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar from:
- Singapore (September 21),
- Australia (ICE Foundations),
- Hong Kong (Literacy Asia)
- Malaysia (Extra Zeal)
- Jigna is also one of the top scorer with A + Grade in Jolly Phonics Examination held in Singapore 2012 by INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE (ICE – Australia).
- She has been awarded by ISHMA World Network in association with MMG Worldwide as Excellence in Jolly Phonics and Speech Therapist in India held in Mumbai held in May 2013.
- Currently one of the leading Trainers in India to successfully train more than 9000 students in Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar and Jolly English Teachers Training Courses since 2010.
- She has already helped over 2000 students personally to start their Jolly Phonics workshops for kids and have helped many students for getting jobs in prestigious schools as Phonics Teachers.
- Since 2018 she has introduced 6 months Diploma course in ECCED and carrying out this course from multiple centres.
- She has employed more than 40 teachers to train kids in her 9 centres thus giving a very good employment opportunity to all the students who are part of Phonics Kingdom.
- On a SOCIAL SERVICE medium she has trained a fleet of house maids with Jolly Phonics to teach English and also working with few kids who has Dyslexia.
- In 2018, she has been part of a Major Project with the government of Tamil Nadu (5 Districts) where 10,000 teachers were trained in Jolly Phonics for improving the literacy in schools.
- She has attended 5 International Jolly Phonics conference in London organised by Jolly Learning UK. (This Conferences are mainly held to introduce new programs and techniques, at the same time upgrade our Skills as various International Trainers share their Experiences).
- In 2019 she was Felicitated with Nari Shakti Award for her contribution in the field of Education.
- Jigna has also bagged a pilot project with THANE MUNICIPAL CORPORATION schools where her team under her guidance will teach more than 1500 children in Jolly Phonics. Currently 7 schools have been assigned which will go upto 23 schools by 2020 thereby carrying out Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to 5000 children annually.
She is currently running her Teachers Training Programs from:
School Training Programs
Jigna has successfully completed School Training Workshops for Teachers at:
- Euro International School – Airoli,
- Lexican Global School – Bhayander
- Sierra International School – Thane
- Birla International School – Kalyan
- Don Bosco School – Matunga
- Rashmi International School – Naigoan
- New Horizon School – Airoli
- Fountain Head School – Surat
- Seedling School – Udaipur
- Lodha World School – Dombivali
- D G Khaitan – Malad
- D C Day School – Indore
- Omkar International – Dombivali
- Panbai International – Santacruz to name a few…..
She was also invited by Ryan International School, St. Peters School, DC Day School, Euro School, Tree House etc to train parents on “Importance of Jolly Phonics” and how to help kids for reading and writing at home.
“THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND SUCCESS IS YOUR PHONE CALL” – JIGNA DHAROD